Monday, July 30, 2012

Back2Back 6 Hour

Sunday finally saw the running of the first of Two Wheel Promotion's 6 hour races, after months of weather cancellations.

I think it showed bravery on the organiser's part to reschedule the race, not once but twice, due to rain and while I wasn't racing myself, the 150 or so riders who did enjoyed a perfect winters day with temperatures in the low 20s Celsius(70F).

Three of the Regular Daisy Hill Wednesday Morning Crew were pitting themselves against the track for 6 hours so I thought I might drop by to capture their misery...er....enjoyment in the first few hours of the race.



At the end of lap one it was still all smiles.....








Lap 2 and the expressions were subtly changing....








They were as busy as the proverbial....







Transitions........




The "thousand yard" stare......




Tough work, this spectating....



Congratulations to all of the guys on your effort. The Canungra track is one of my favourites and I must admit, I was more than a little jealous while watching you guys circulate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.