Thursday, May 24, 2012

How We Rolled

It has been four days now and I can still feel it in my legs.

Compressing the thousands of photos and hours of video into a mere seven minutes feels wrong but I am confident that these seven minutes capture the essence of our weekend.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.





I am trying the Youtube version here and have added the Vimeo version to the original post. I am on an iPad at the moment which is definitely favoring the Vimeo version, quality wise, but I have been told that on a PC the Youtube version is better. I used the Vimeo tutorial to set the best compression parameters as opposed to loading it "as is" to Youtube. Your thoughts on the best quality version would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.