Saturday, December 24, 2011

Yup, More Christmas Tidings

I cannot believe it is this time of the year again!

I was going to recite the "'Twas the night before christmas" poem by Clement Clarke Moore, but there is a beast upstairs that is "getting her tinsel in a tangle" as she wraps last minute christmas presents and some how it just didn't feel appropriate......

To all my mountain biking associates, have a great christmas and may your pedals spin easily after the binge!

To my bro at Road to Nowhere, I hope there is a new bike under the tree for you. Maybe one with an R and a 1 on it.

Anyway, to all of you, from Corky and I, have a great day tomorrow and please feel free to overindulge. I need all the help I can get on the climbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.