Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where did it go?

Well, here we are at the end of 2011....already!?!

I had great intentions of putting together some stats of rides I have done, people I had enjoyed being around, places I had flown to, bits I have broken (or had broken me!) and other such intriguing stories, but to be honest, after my first week back at work I am simply toooo munted to do anything much really. I doubt that I will make it past 8pm tonight! I may still carry through with this retrospective, however I guess it will lack all relevance when delivered a week or two after new year.



Suffice to say that 2012 will be a year where I will make more time to spend with friends, help out some strangers, train with more focus and I will tell my family that I love them, more often . Yes, all very Dudley Doo Right, but I do need to try harder.

Oh, and I might ride my bike some too........






See you all in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.