Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rainy saturday afternoons

Well, some trail building was carried out today with a huge turnout! Thanks guys and girls. We charged through a lot of benching and tackled some of the technical gully crossings with style, if I do say so myself! Almost as good as actually getting the work done was beating the rain. My backyard now resembles the Somme circa 1916 with my own working trench system. Before you wonder, no, I am not going to go out and sit in it or let the neighbour shoot at me. It will be interesting to see how the new trail handles the wet stuff.


With outdoor activities on hold maybe it is time to crack a coldie and have a laugh (at other peoples expense of course!) Enjoy.


BUCS 2011 X.C Carnage! from Joe Bowman on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL ... reminds me of Wednesday mornings with LazyRay and Dean0 !!!!

    Great vid ..... sorry I couldn't come and help make trails - fighting mozzies up the Bribie Passage in between the rain :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come along and take some pictures if you like Gaz and leave those poor, innocent mossies alone. The fun continues from 6am saturday.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.