Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feelin' Fine


The man flu has gone just as quickly as it came and I am feelin' way too damn good...

I have managed to roll about 100 km (62 mi) of trail under the wheels since Sunday which is probably too much considering I want to race this weekend. But who cares? The weather has been great and I am healthy again!



We have some trail care this weekend, then Sunday is the annual Karingal 4 Hour which is always a fun day out, as long as I don't overdo it. I will try to take it easy like last year.

Bring it on......

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better.

    Isn't it funny how we are raring to get out of the house after being down for a few days. Cabin fever sets in so quick.

    Have fun on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.