Friday, April 12, 2013

Time To Blow Out Some Cobwebs



After my laziness in the 24 hour race a few weeks back (and despite the fact I still can't feel a few toes!) I feel it is time to go for a decent pedal.

A plan that has been fermenting for a while has finally matured and with next week off, it is time to put it into action.

I will post up a link to my Spot tracker on this page on Sunday for those interested in following my Monday morning (Oztraylian time) departure.

The proposed route.


Edit- Link to Spot tracker.




3 comments:

  1. From this side of the pond it looks as though your route is a white question mark surrounded by a blue box.

    Looking forward to pictures of you touring it hough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why Brandy. It is showing up as a map for me here. Thats I.T. for you?!

      Delete
  2. It is showing up now. Must have been a brain fart with the iMac yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.