Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mid Week Sneaky

This Mountain Bike trail that has consumed all of my (and many others) saturday mornings this year is finally nearing completion.

I was able to sneak out today and finish up some minor gully crossings to help speed the build process next saturday morning. Some hidden tools certainly help in this endeavour, as I can cram in a ride, then dig some trail.



These little gully crossings can now be linked into the main trail this saturday.




Less than four weeks to go now folks!!

I am looking forward to having my saturdays back and going for a ride on this trail.


2 comments:

  1. Just think how much everyone will appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the trail.

    Sure hope you are the first one to ride it the whole way when it is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, our convict heritage precludes a lot of Australians from appreciating the effort that goes into something worthwhile. Some will whinge, no doubt, but thanks for the encouraging words. I must admit, I am starting to feel the strain of work, family, trail work and self now. There well be some tools going cheap when this is over!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.