Friday, July 15, 2016

A Little Box Of Memories



I was doing a little tidying up recently. 

You know how it goes. You start looking for something in a cupboard but can't find it for all the crap that falls out on top of you. I can't remember what I was looking for now but what I found was a mess. 



In that mess was a couple of old shoe boxes that contained packets of photos. Opening these I was pleasantly surprised to find plenty of motorcycling photos from the '90s. 

Plenty of  some young bloke and a bike.



Some even feature my little bro. Yes, he of The Road To Nowhere fame. 

(some things don't change, eh?!)



Let the embarrassment begin......Stand by, further transmissions imminent.......


Cheers.





2 comments:

  1. Yeah well you're just jealous cause I pulled more chicks than you and was always faster than you........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! A little walk down memory lane, or in Steve's case, maybe a strut down memory lane?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Spam filtering is in place and your comment will be posted shortly.